Andrews Bay Photography
Wedding Policies & Procedures
· WEDDING DATE & TIME: will be reserved upon receipt of retainer and signed contract
· PAYMENT SCHEDULE IS: One-third of package price at time of retainer, one-third thirty days prior
to wedding date, and balance on day of wedding. Extra’s payable upon delivery.
· No part of the photography order will be delivered unless the entire package is paid in full.
· THE RETAINER (Deposit): is nonrefundable in the event of cancellation. The retainer can be applied
towards a rescheduled date if both parties can accommodate the change of time and date.
Every effort will be made in order to reschedule or substitute a service of comparable value.
· In order to best capture the beauty and excitement of your wedding day, it is necessary for all members
of your wedding party, and family members, to be ready for photographs at specified times and places.
If parties arrive after the designated time that photographs were to begin, the photographer will not
be held responsible for photographs not taken due to members being unavailable
· A TRAVEL FEE: will be added to any wedding more than 25 miles outside the Columbus Area
($1.50 per mile)
· OVERTIME FEE: for photographer will be charged for anything over the package allotted time.
($150 per hour, in half hour increments)
· All photographs created by Andrews Bay Photography have COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS and may not be
duplicated in any form without the express written consent of Andrews Bay Photography. However,
if the bride and groom purchase the negatives, full copyrights will be shared equally with them.
· All package, reprint, and enlargement prices will be guaranteed for 90 days from the date of the wedding.
Payment for any additional orders or add-ons will be due at the time of ordering.
· DELIVERY TIMES: Previews/Proof book will be ready for delivery after two weeks from wedding date.
Final product will be ready for delivery after two weeks from order date.
· Andrews Bay Photography is the official photographer of your wedding or event. In order to do the
very best job for you, any others wanting to take pictures will be permitted only at our discretion.
· Andrews Bay Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, development, and delivery of
your photographs. In the event of circumstances beyond our control, such as photographic lab or
printing error, act of God, fire, or similar event, Andrews Bay Photography cannot be held responsible.
In case of photographer illness, Andrews Bay Photography employs several talented photographers and we will
make every effort to send a fully qualified and experienced substitute. Andrews Bay Photography may only be held
liable for actual monies paid.
Andrews Bay Photography, 4086 (rear) Broadway, Grove City, Ohio 43123 (614) 208-5080
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.